My Favorite Games

Here's a list of my favorite titles for each system that I've reviewed so far.

I offer little defense as to why games are on this list. If it's here, it means that the game was either solidly designed/fun (in my opinion), or otherwise presents some facet that I personally connected with. If you're wanting recommendations from me personally, this is probably a great place to start. If I didn't enjoy it for one reason or another, it wouldn't be here.

If I seemed to enjoy a game in the review but it isn't here, it simply means that while I enjoyed the game, it didn't strike me as important, fun, or unique enough to note down specifically. I have played a LOT of games, so my standards for uniqueness can be quite high. It also might just mean I forgot to put it here because I'm dumb. Please ask if you notice.

If you feel it's a crime that some game is not on this list and wish me to reconsider, please let me know in the comments.

If there's a game here and the link is dead, the review is probably scheduled to be posted soon but has not been posted yet.

NES/Famicom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Honshougi: Naitou Kudan Shougi Hiden" - NES/Famicom

"Jaseiken Necromancer" - Turbografx-16/PC-Engine

"Antarctic Adventure" - NES/Famicom